This hybrid flower has strong THC potency along with its vast aromas of grape, spice, citrus, basil and lavender. This flower is packed with flavour. The flower delivers and earthy warmth to the overall aroma.
This product has a strong scent of grape and a hint of pine, drawing its relation to the beautiful Niagara Region.
- 16-20% (160-200 mg/g)
These are the top five terpenes for this strain and their potential benefits
- Pain relief
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Mitigation of Microbes
β - Myrcene
- Encourage the notorious “couch-lock” induced by the sedative qualites of THC
- Joyful effects
β - Caryophyllene
- Inflammation reduction
- Short-term and long-term brain health
- Variety of effects on the immune system
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial effects are well established
- Currently being studied for its potential to combat mood disorders, diabetes, and cancer among other ailments
Concord Kush is grown in the heart of Niagara's world renown grape and wine country. At Dykstra Greenhouses we take great care in hand grooming our flower to bring you our best product.