Contains one of our highest grown levels of THC. With it's earthy and spicy flavours, this flower is a must have for dreaming of relaxing under the California sun.
- 18-22% (180-220 mg/g)
These are the top five terpenes for this strain and their potential benefits
α - Pinene
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Bronchodilator, airflow to the lungs.
- Mental alertness
- Clarity and overall cognitive functions
- Pain relief, epilepsy
- Encourage the notorious “couch-lock” induced by the sedative qualites of THC
- Joyful effects
- Inflammation reduction
- Short-term and long-term brain health
- Variety of effects on the immune system
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial effects are well established
- Currently being studied for its potential to combat mood disorders, diabetes, and cancer among other ailments
California Dreaming is grown in the heart of Niagara's world renown grape and wine country. At Dykstra Greenhouses we take great care in hand grooming our flower to bring you our best product.